Sometimes new opportunities knock at your door and you just have to go for it! I'm delighted to announce that I'm now on the creative team at
Designer Digitals! Katie Pertiet, her designers and creative team are a well-known for their fabulous digital scrapbooking supplies and inspiration. I was a guest CT member last fall and that's when I became a very active member. There are always lots of challenges going on and I found a got a lot of digital layouts made, thanks to the challenges. I love how sometimes, challenges make you think of designs in ways you might not have thought of otherwise. Here are a few of my recent DD pages and the link to
My Gallery. Enjoy and as always, thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Note: I will miss working with the fabulous Liv Esteban and Nancie Rowe Janitz. However, I know our friendships will last a lifetime! They are dear to me and are both super talented designers! Thank you Liv & Nan!
1 comment:
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Post a Comment