I have an extra special offer for you! Crystal Wilkerson has EIGHT (8) awesome templates available and I have a special code you can use to get them for 50% off! Yes, 50%! Isn't that crazy good? The best part about these templates is that they come in sets with two options: one without preset shadows and shading and one with the effects already preset. The templates also come with stitching, which you can keep or delete. She offers such a wonderful variety of sets to accomodate multiple photos. How cool!
Crystal's templates are excellent for those of you who are doing Project Life but they are also perfect for those of us who just enjoy scrapping our memories with the ease of templates. I created several pages using templates with the preset effects. I love the drop shadows/shading that are already added along with the stitching. Literally, all I had to do was add my photos and embellishments, a bit of journaling, and voila.....pages done! Let me show you what I came up with, from my recent trips to Disneyland and also Atlanta, using Crystal's template sets. I am well on my way to finishing my albums.
Digital products from Nancie Rowe Janitz, Katie Pertiet, Liv.edesigns, Anna Aspnes, Carina Gardner and Glitz Designs.
If you'd like to see more examples, please check out Crystal's very own blog with her 30 Day Challenge. Crystal's templates can be purchased here. And now, with no further ado, here is your code to purchase them for 50% off through Sunday, June 22nd! CWTEMP50
Here is a preview of all 8 sets.
Enjoy these fabulous templates and this offer from Crystal Wilkerson! Thanks for stopping by!














No comments:
Post a Comment