Monday, September 8, 2014

And we have September.....

I'm so honored and proud to be published once again in Somerset's Digital Studio Magazine. I am super excited to be one of the Spotlight Artists in the Autumn 2014 issue! This is me at our local Barnes & Noble bookstores. If you've never seen this magazine, I hope you will seek one out. It's such a gorgeous publication!



I finally finished my 50 page album from my trip to California last spring! I created it through Blurb and it turned out awesome! First Christmas present for our daughter . . . check!


And now, I'd like to share a few photos that I took with my iPhone this past weekend in Chicago. My hubby and I went to a wedding and also just enjoyed a 3-day weekend together. These are unedited, as we just got back from Chicago and I just haven't worked with them yet. That's how I roll, LOL!

Skydeck Ledge-Willis Tower-103rd floor

Here we are standing out on the Ledge!

Rainy day view of the city

Chicago Tribune Bldg.

Trump Hotel

Gorgeous St. Michael's Cathedral in Old Town

Matthew, Mark, Luke and John-hand-painted ceiling

September has arrived, ready or not, and the cooler weather we're having this week is proof! I do love the fall season, so that makes it easier to say goodbye to the summer. I hope you enjoy a wonderful autumn and take lots of photos to capture your everyday life.

Thanks for stopping by today!



2 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations Jana! Being published is a great ego booster! :)

Lovely pictures!

Miki said...

Congrats! Beautiful work!