After a very lingering winter, spring has finally arrived! The flowers and trees are bursting forth with their beauty and fragrances! I'm anxiously awaiting our gorgeous crabapple trees to bloom. It will be sometime this week because the buds are just ready to burst. I truly love this season and love how it makes me feel...seriously happy and renewed!
As if spring wasn't enough to make me happy, the countdown to my retirement makes me absolutely giddy with happiness! In just a few short weeks, I will wake up everyday and c h o o s e what I want to and my schedule and time will be my own. I can hardly wait!
There have been so many new products lately that I hardly know where to start. With every new product, a layout must follow :) Not to overdo the word, but it all makes me happy! Creating makes my heart sing!
 |
| Janlyn & I got to go to the live show in LA! |
 |
| T+Mini, So Blessed by Liv.edesigns |
 |
| Painted Alpha Rounds by liv.edesigns |
 |
| Liv.edesigns Painted Alpha Brush Set |
 |
| Throwdown challenge 5.4.13 by KPertiet |
 |
| Hey Missy kit by KPertiet |
 |
| Thought it was time for a change! Chandra Kit by KPertiet |
 |
| Photo Stories mega kit by Liv.edesigns |
 |
| Street Grunge & Dreamy Photo 9 by Nancie Rowe Janitz |
 |
| Photo Stories mega kit by Liv.edesigns |
 |
| Photo Stories mega kit by Liv.edesigns |
 |
| Photo Stories mega kit by Liv.edesigns |
 |
| Chandra Kit by KPertiet |
 |
| Photo Stories mega kit by Liv.edesigns |
Stamping and making cards is something else I like to do and it will be fun to have more time for it when I retire.
Art journaling is my latest new endeavor.....a bit more of a learning curve for me but I'll get there. It is totally fun. I bought a Moleskine journal, which takes paints and inks, etc. well. Every new page starts with a coat of gesso as a primer. Then the rest is whatever makes you happy. (yeah, I said that word again) I'm learning a new way to use my stamps for my art journal. I'm certainly not an artist, so actually painting pictures is not what I can do. Vicky Papaioannou @
clips-n-cuts has been my inspiration for the stamping style. She's also been a great source for card making. She puts up new videos on Sundays. I adore everything she makes. Thanks Vicky!
So, I hope my work makes you a little happier today! Remember, do whatever makes you happy and makes your heart sing! Til next time.......
2 comments:
Doing a happy dance for you!!!!
Amazing layouts and counting the days with you!!!
Post a Comment