With bitter cold temps and wind chills where I live, it's hard to believe that today is the first day of spring! But, rejoice, it is! I felt like creating a layout that made me think of spring, in hope that spring really is just around the corner.
 |
| Nancie Rowe Janitz Sweet Stories and This Day Stamps |
Last Friday, I seriously had one of the best birthdays ever! Janlyn had a gorgeous flower bouquet delivered to me at school. And Bob totally spoiled me with a grand dinner party at our favorite Italian restaurant,
Cannovas. 25 friends and relatives came to celebrate with us. The cuisine was fabulous and Linda, the owner, made her amazing tiramisu just for my party. Very sweet! My glass runneth over with Cabernet Sauvignon the whole time, oh yes!
 |
| Liv.edesigns Painted Frames, KPertiet and Studio DD |
I'm anxiously awaiting spring break, which begins in just a few days! I can't wait to spend next week with Janlyn in California! She is doing so well out there. We are going to enjoy a total mother/daughter week together. And boy, am I ready for some of that awesome sunshine and warmer temps out there!
Other projects this month:
 |
| Splendid Fiins, Liv.edesigns, Katie Pertiet-fun little goodies at work every day leading up to my birthday. |
 |
Liv.edesigns Scribbled Words Superlatives
|
 |
| Nancie Rowe Janitz Sweet Stories |
 |
| Liv.edesigns T + Mini Documented |
Happy First Day of Spring and thanks for spending part of your day right here!
No comments:
Post a Comment