Tuesday, March 5, 2013

In Like a Lion

March definitely has come in like a lion this year! SNOW DAY! It's snowing again today and this is the biggest snow we've had all winter. We have about 8 inches on the ground and it's still coming down. Looking at it from my windows with the fireplace going makes for a cozy winter's day here at home. It's hard to believe spring arrives later this month but I think we'll all be ready for it!

Have you noticed lately that chevrons and washi tape are all the rage? Chevrons just make for some great designs and washi tape is just plain fun to use everywhere!

This layout shows my new washi tape addiction! I went to Archivers last Saturday and stocked up during their sale. And of course, I needed the new dispenser too. (not pictured) This just makes me happy!


Now here are a few layouts, showing different ways chevrons can be used.

 Nancie Rowe Janitz Crazy For Chevrons

 Liv.edesigns Shabby Chevrons and
Nancie Rowe Janitz Crazy For Chevrons

 Nancie Rowe Janitz Crazy For Chevrons
Stitches are always a popular element for layouts. Here's an example:

Liv.edesigns Needs + Wants Stitchies v.3

Well, that's about it for now. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're enjoying your day too!



No comments: