February, usually a pretty quiet month, has really been busy and it already zooming right by. We've had more snow this month than in January and I have to admit, I've been glad to see the white stuff. Let's face it, if it's going to be cold, then let it be pretty and white.
Janlyn came home for a long 4-day weekend, which was fabulous! This was a Valentine's surprise from Bob! Yeah, he's the best! She & I had 2 mother-daughter days. We at sushi at our favorite place
here in Rockford. Janlyn got a pedicure and then we went to the movies. We loved Nicholas Spark's
Safe Haven! If you haven't seen it, do so before it leaves the theaters. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD. I downloaded the book on my iPad, but haven't read it yet.
I've been busy creating for my two awesome designers, Liv and Nancie. I don't know how they continually create digi goodness but I'm always in awe! Love their designs and love being on their creative teams.
Nancie Rowe Janitz also put out some gorgeous new products! Here's a look:
Liv put out a LOT of new products this month! How does she do it?
And there you have it! All of these new products can be found right
here! Why not try some
new classes Jessica has to offer for 2013? That's how I learned all I know about digi scrapping and Photoshop!
2 comments:
Beautiful, Jana! I especially love your art journal pages.
I'm so jealous of how much you accomplish each month! I love the very first layout, the colors are just incredible! xo
Post a Comment