Sunday, January 27, 2013

January and Other New Beginnings

This new year is well under way now, with most of January already behind us. The Christmas tree is gone, winter has arrived and we've all settled back into our regular routines again, just as if the holidays never happened.  I'm not one for New Year's resolutions but I am a fan of starting fresh and getting reorganized. It just makes me feel better and gives me a jump start on new projects. So yeah, that's what I've been trying to do.   read:new beginning

I've been getting a lot of layouts done, now that I'm on 2 creative teams. Liv and Nancie have already designed several new goodies and that is always an inspiration to start new layouts. I've also been trying to finish up some older projects...ahem, part of that getting reorganized I mentioned.   read:new beginning

Last weekend, I had a wonderful new year's "girls' weekend out" with my dear friends, Dianne and Ardis. We went up to Ardis' cabin in Wisconsin. We all took turns in the kitchen and we worked on making cards. New stamps made us LOL! We stamped, we colored, we created.   read:new beginning

Art Impressions Stamps-Girlfriends and Copic markers
Stamping Bella Stamps and Copic markers

Of course, we needed to take a little shopping break and we went to the Coach store at the local outlet mall. Aahhhh...we did not come home empty handed. Coach bags just make us happy!   read: new beginning

So here are my layout debuts for this new year, this new month and this new beginning.   read: new beginning

Snow Much Fun Kiddos_Liv.edesigns

Knock on Wood_Liv.edesigns

Brownbaggers v.4_Liv.edesigns

Foto Focus Album, Joy of Childhood, Loopies, Texture Magic_Liv.edesigns

Foto Focus Album, Joy of Childhood, Loopies, Texture Magic_Liv.edesigns
Liv's Booboo Be Gone Kit

Nancie Rowe Janitz_Only Words Valentines, Vintage Sentiments, Vintage Valentines
Calligraphic Frames_Nancie Rowe Janitz

Journal Your Art Out 5_Nancie Rowe Janitz
And here's a few more I created, just because!   read:new beginning

Blueprint Class_Jana Morton
Photoshop Friday_Jessica Sprague

ArtPlay Palette Socialize_Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Socialize_Anna Aspnes
Studio DD Template, Winter Fun_Carta Bella

Arches National Park, Utah_Anna Aspnes products

What have you been doing since this new year 2013 has begun? Whatever it is, I hope you have a wonderful and healthy New Year! Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by today. I hope you leave a comment so I know you were hear.   read:new beginning







No comments: