Sunday, January 6, 2013

Whirlwind and Changes



Wow! First graduation, then Christmas,  then LA! We had a whirlwind of events the last few weeks! If I had to choose "One Little Word" it would be changes. 2013 will surely be a year of changes in our lives. The biggest change is that our youngest daughter has graduated with her degree and is living, did I just say living?, in CA. This has been her dream for many years but man is it tough to let her go that far from home. Another change is that the Creative Team at www.jessicasprague.com has been disbanded and many of us are now with individual designers. I am honored to be with two of my favorite designers, Liv Esteban and Nancie Rowe Janitz. Their amazing talent is always inspiring and they are both simply fabulous! Yet another change in the future...this is my last year of teaching. Yes, I am looking forward to retiring at the end of this school year. I'm really looking forward to having all the time in the world to do just as I please. No doubt, traveling will be a part of this as well as plenty of  time to "play" with Photoshop, stamps, and crafts. Can't wait!

Thought you might like to have a glimpse of our trip to LA. It was a very l.o.n.g. car trip but we stopped in TX to see my side of the family and break up the driving. We had one of the best visits ever! We got to stay at the Beverly Hilton in LA, which was a treat, thanks to hubby's points.


Here are my first layouts of this brand new year! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful, happy and peaceful 2013!
Nancie Rowe Janitz ArtJournal Bontanicals and Painted Bits
Our Iowa graduate! 
Liv.edesigns Loopies vol. 3





4 comments:

jeanne said...

Fabulous opportunity for new experiences for all. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Change is good? Beautiful layouts!!!

Jenn/PrettyinPosies said...

Yes, that is a whirlwind of changes for you my friend! So much happening in such a short period of time. Your recent travels sound like so much fun. Love the photo collage.

And beautiful layouts as always!

Janlyn said...

Aw I just love it mommy! It's a new adventure for us all, thats for dang sure! Love the layouts! As long as you keep doing them, Ill keep sending awesome pics your way!
xoxo