2 days ago......our dear sister-in-law, Leanne, passed away after a long battle with cancer. It has been a very difficult time for her family and ours. She was an amazing woman and everyone who knew her loved her! As my daughter stated yesterday, "We lost an amazing woman but God gained a beautiful new angel." Beautiful words Janlyn! Here is our tribute that will be on display at her visitation later today. Bob took these photos shortly after they found out she was terminal and I made the poster.
I managed to create a 22 page Christmas album while I was on break. Yay for templates and for Bob's love of shooting lots of photos. Here are just a few of the pages.
School really did start back up this week. Funny how short a break can seem! As they say, all good things must come to an end. But hey, I'm down to only 3 semesters left before I retire! Yippee!
One of the best things about starting a brand new year.......seeing all the new classes and digi products being offered at http://www.jessicasprague.com/! I can hardly wait to get started! Be sure to check them out and I hope you share one of my words, c r e a t e this year! Here are my first 2 layouts of 2012.
![]() |
| In The Making: Kickin' It Full Kit |
I hope all of you have a very happy, wonderful, healthy and blessed 2012! Thanks for sharing a little piece of your day with me. Please leave a comment so I know you were here.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!











4 comments:
Jana...what a beautiful tribute to your SIL! I am so sorry for your loss...your other LOs are amazing...you inspire me...
I love your style, Jana. And your poster for your sister-in-law is amazing ... perfect for her visitation.
I am so sorry for your loss but so happy you are still able to celebrate the goodness and light in life.
so sorry about your sister in law....may 2012 be a wonderful year.
Post a Comment