Art Journal you say? Well, I never thought I could do something as artsy as making an art journal. Never Say Never! Jessica Sprague & Nancie Rowe Janitz are teaching a fabulous new class together and I'm loving a brand new journey with them.
Digital Art Journaling After the class, I'm going to print all my pages and put it together with my Bind-It-All and tie ribbons on it so it will really look and feel like an art journal. So cool!
Here are the pages I have created so far. Who said I couldn't paint? Ha, oh yes I can with Photoshop and some awesome brushes! Ah, I'm pretty sure I have found a new obsession/addiction!
Here are a couple other layouts for the month.
So, have you ever art journaled? I'd love to see what you have done! So glad you stopped by and shared part of my digital journey with me!
1 comment:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that last layout. How perfect for your daughter!!!
Post a Comment