Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Days of Christmas!

Can it really be the 12th day of December already? Every year at this time I feel so rushed to get it all done!  Making my lists, checking them twice, shopping, crafting, getting Christmas cards ready and mailed, wrapping presents and working every day until the 22nd! Whew! It is a lot of fun, hectic, but fun! I love this time of year. Now, all I need is some S N O W!!! Yea, I mean the white fluffy stuff that falls from the sky in time for the world to be white for Dec. 25th! It's an unusual year so far as we have had none so far. I want some "snow" bad I can taste it. Sorry, couldn't help myself LOL!

I have 3 new layouts done for the Creative Team plus. I don't even know how I've had time to scrap but it's really my therapy and I love getting to play with lots of new products. To add to my card collection, I made a few coffee cup gift card holders (idea from Archiver's) and a digital Christmas card. Don't miss out on the super  35% off everything sale this month!

digital Christmas card

3 grandsons last year

gift card holder (front)

gift card holder (inside)

gift card holder (front)

O'Hare Airport all decked out-photo taken with my iPhone.

Love this photo of Janlyn

Hope you are enjoying getting ready for whatever holidays you might be celebrating this month!  Take time to enjoy some cookies and hot chocolate! This is the one time of year you don't have to feel guilty about it. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layout of ms. J.
Really want snow as well! Merry Christmas and lots of love! Love the memory everytime I see my wicked mug :-)
Amy

Anonymous said...

Love your Christmas cards. I'm retired with lots of spare time, but still not close to being finished. Still have to make the cookies and finish shopping! Oh, and then there's the wrapping! Maybe Christmas should be moved to January 25th?
Have a merry and wonderful holiday!

jeanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeanne said...

Love them all but especially the digital card!!!!!

Merry Christmas if we don't chat before.

jeanne

Dawn said...

wow...it has been awhile...catching up on your blog was a treat...you are soooo creative....to think i remember you when you first started your digital journey...i need to get back into it..been a crazy year...
Happy New Year to you and your family!! luv with hugs,(boston)dawn

Dawn said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Jana! LOVE the gift card holders...and the picture of Janlyn is gorgeous :) Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year (and I'm hoping for some snow too)!