Monday, November 14, 2011

November Notes

It's already been a busy month and it's only mid-November! Parent/teacher conferences were held the first week of this month, followed by our 1st quarter awards assembly. We invited local veterans and honored them at this assembly, which was very nice.

My annual Christmas card workshop is set up in my scrapbooking room upstairs. I look forward to this every year but skipped out last year. I really missed it so thought I'd get started now. My friend Ardis and I made a few on our day off last Friday. We had a great time not only making cards but just enjoying each other's company. I will really get into gear after Thanksgiving. Here are a few of the cards we made.

Trumpets, Snowmen and Ornaments
I've also been really busy working on new layouts with lots of new goodies at www.jessicasprague.com. There's a lot of exciting happenings going on over there! Pink Paislee debuts on Monday, Nov. 21st, as does Becky Higgins! Two huge names in the world of scrapbooking and the forums are buzzing with excitement! Here are a couple of my LOs using their digi goodness.

Pink Paislee_Snow Day Kit

Becky Higgins_Project Life, Clementine Kit

 Our dear friend, Amy, is becoming quite the photographer and I am so proud of her! She took some amazing photos of Janlyn last month. I am going to create some digital layouts with them and here is the first one. I think it's just stunning!

Splendid Fiins_Go Big Template (Janlyn)

Pink Paislee_Family Matter QP
 If you live in her area, call her to set up a photo session for your family. Perfect timing for photo with the holidays practically upon us. Slick Photography. Here is a layout of her sweet family.

Here are a couple more layouts I've created this month.

Venetian Canal_Vegas Spraguefest
Echo Park_ Orchard Lane and Liv.edesigns template & Paint Swashes

Echo Park_Season's Greetings Kit


Our family is soooo excited for my nephew, Hunter, who played an outstanding game of football last week for the Stephenville Yellow Jackets. Congratulations to Hunter & his awesome team and good luck on Thursday night when you play in the Dallas Cowboys Stadium for the play-offs!



Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my journey. And as always, your warm comments are welcome and appreciated! Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you and your family enjoy some special time together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the cards! Wonder which one I'll get ;-)
THANKS so much for the wonderful shout out! That was a happy little surprise!
Amy

jeanne said...

Stunning shot of Janlyn!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family.

Patrice said...

Great layouts! I can't wait for the Project Life stuff to come out!!