Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spraguefest Recap & More

Spraguefest did not disappoint! It was a fabulous long weekend with the most awesome women I know! We had a wonderful time being together again and we picked right up where we left off last year. I love it when that happens! Jessica and her teams were there and to our surprise, so were her parents, her hubby and her adorable kids. At the first Spraguefest, there were about 16 of us. There were almost 100 this year. Wow! It just keeps getting bigger & better.

Las Vegas, though not my cup of tea, proved to be a mecca for photos. The hotels were beyond gorgeous and the food was always first class. When we weren't in class or together as a group, we hit the streets loaded down with cameras & iPhones. Here are some photos to give you an idea. Most of my photos will end up in a Spraguefest digital album. It's a work in progress right now; will share when it's done.

Vegas Showgirl
Gorgeous fall display in either the Venetian
or the Bellagio (sorry, can't remember)
My good friend, Jeanne, with a live statue
My scrumptious chocolate martini!
Looking down at the dancing fountains at the Bellagio from the Eiffel Tower
View from the Eiffel Tower
Jessica and her parents
Jessica & Jared
Chihuly glass display at the Bellagio

Big thanks to Joan Sides and Tammy Cicero for sharing some of their photos!

And here are 2 layouts that I have done so far from Spraguefest.

Jeanne & I saw the Donny & Marie show. These were in a display case
at the Flamingo Hotel, where we stayed.
The Venetian was amazingly gorgeous!
Jeanne & I saw Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian! Awesome!
Good friends! Good times!
And last, but not least, I have a couple of layouts to add to my October work.

Cute Caricature of Janlyn & Alex when they wore braces!
Janlyn & Joel at the apple orchard last year.

I'd love for you to leave a friendly comment if you wish!
Thank you for stopping by today!
                                                                   Always,

5 comments:

jeanne said...

I just adore the whimsy of the last two layouts. So, so, cute!!!

Meg Stocks said...

Love the recap - but LOVED seeing you even more! Miss you already!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! It was a wonderful time and am glad I was able to see everyone again this year! Here's to next year!

Patrice said...

Looks like you had a great time - I'd love to be able to go some day!

Sabrina said...

Love looking at your layouts, Jana