I am getting so excited for Spraguefest this week! I'm taking 2 personal days off work to fly to Vegas to be with my awesome friends for our 4th annual reunion. Our group that started out with 16 has grown every year. I think 100+ are expected this year. Jessica and her teams, me included, will be there as well as Heidi Swapp, Carina Gardner and Samantha Walker. Scrapping Simply will be on hand so we can get layouts printed right there to take home. Heidi will be teaching a hybrid album and I have my pages all printed and ready to go. Carina's class will feature colors. I've made my check-list to start marking off this week. So exciting!
Here are a few more layouts for September. I also created a template for Tuesday Template which will be a free download
here this Tuesday, the 4th! Be sure & stop by to grab it. While you're at it, create your own LO and post it in the gallery. I'd love to see what you do!
Ah, October.....possibly my favorite month of the year. Cerulean skies, crisp mornings, warm days and chilly nights. The leaves are all turning and their vibrant colors are always a treat to behold. I think October holds nature's most gorgeous splendor!
See everyone after Spraguefest!
 |
| My favorite autumn poem and my Tuesday Template |
 |
| Owlets |
 |
| Our grandson a couple of years ago |
 |
| Anticipating Spraguefest! |
2 comments:
Oh, how I wish I was going too!!!
Love the owlets!!!
I hope you had a wonderful time, I'm sure you did! All your creations are wonderful, you are such a great addition to the team!!!
My new car is a Buick, I think it was you who was asking about that :)
Post a Comment