Sunday, September 18, 2011

Her name is LOLA!

Her name is LOLA, she is a showgirl! I'm so excited to be getting this awesome camera bag! It's perfect for taking my camera + lens  and things like my iPhone, keys, billfold, lipstick, etc., along anywhere! Think Vegas baby! (wink, wink)  LOLA


Yesterday was a beautiful fall day here! Bob & I went to Edwards Apple Orchard. I was having a severe craving for apple cider donuts and the gorgeous weather really called for this outing. We bought a bag of Honey Crisp apples too. They are to die for good! I bought enough to take tailgating next weekend in Iowa City. Woot! Then we ran errands in Rockford, ate at Hooter's while watching the Hawkeye's football game! With a super 4th quarter, they won against Pittsburg, 31-27. Go Hawks!







Template created by me; available 10.4.11 at JS.com


Today, weather not so much. Rainy, dreary, etc. Perfect day to stay in my jammies and catch up on some digi scrapping and other projects up in my "Happy Room!" I have about 200 printed 12 x 12 layouts that need to be put into albums. I might even make a card or too.

Have a wonderful Sunday, however you choose to spend it!






3 comments:

Dawn said...

I have camera bag envy! So cute :)
Hope you have a great time in Vegas...can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

Stylin' camera bag! Love your apple cider experience photos.

Anke said...

love your new bag, of course now I'll be humming that song all day LOL. Those donuts look sooo inviting. Great photos, sounds like a fun time!