I love the pretty colors in Echo Park's Springtime papers. My good friend Liv has some new spring stitches too. The template is Queen of Quirk's Scrap Canvas Vignette. These beautiful products are available at Jessica Sprague!
This layout features Echo Park's Sidewalk Chalk kit. I love all the bright colors. I had the perfect photo for this from my fil's 94th birthday party. The kids had so much fun making a giant sidewalk chalk birthday card for him. This is a variation on one of the lessons in DIDer class.
Speaking of Jessica, she and Heidi Swapp are teaching a new class that begins on Monday! Mouse, Paper, Scissors, MOM What better way to make your own special Mother's Day gift while creating goodies for yourself! It's not too late to sign up! Hope to see you there!
Last weekend was our granddaughter's confirmation. It was a wonderful celebration and Haley was amazing! I plan on doing a few layouts from the mass and the party afterwards. Here's my first one! This one's for you Haley! We love you!
Janlyn is home so our weekend is brightened! I can't believe it but next weekend we will be celebrating her 21st birthday! More on that after the party! Have a nice weekend everyone!



2 comments:
Beautiful layouts, Jana. I'm waiting for spring, also!
beautiful pages Jana! That tree is gorgeous and of course Janlyn is stunning! Love it all!!! I hear you about spring, I can't wait for it to get warmer, one day it's summer, the next day it's freezing....
Post a Comment