Yep, I'm in love with my sexy new white iPhone! I have been wanting one forever and when the new white one came out last week, that was it. I couldn't wait another minute. It is awesome just like all my other Apple products! They just know how to do it right. So, in case you haven't seen it yet, here is what it looks like! Squeal!!!
Do you always dread Mondays? Come on, I know you do. Well not anymore!
Jessica Sprague is making Mondays in May worth waking up to! It's the perfect time to stock up on designer favorites!
Every Monday in May you will have the opportunity to purchase an item from a designer and receive an item of equal or lesser value from that same designer for FREE! No coupon codes needed.
Well, today is Monday, whatcha waitin' for? Go grab some goodies!
No comments:
Post a Comment