Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Debut!

Drum roll please!
I just completed my first assignment as a new Creative Team member for Jessica Sprague! I had the honor & pleasure of being assigned to Liv! Liv Esteban is my dear friend from the Philippines. She & I first met online during our very first class with Jessica. We have become very close friends these past few years and have been together in real life twice…at Spraguefest #1 & #1, where else? We both have come a long way since first beginning digital scrapping in Photoshop. She is now a designer extraordinaire! I love her dearly and love her amazing designs! You can find them right here. So without further ado, here's my first layout as a CT!



Liv's new template is called EZ-PZ FIVE. It has so much included: 2 papers, frames, overlays, text paths, etc. Everything to make your LO ezpz! Love that! It will be available tomorrow at JessicaSprague
along with several new products from other designers. Be sure to check them all out!

I received my certificate as a Certified Digital Designer this past week! Did I mention I've come a long way? Although I don't really plan on designing now, other than for myself, I really expanded my Photoshop skills and am proud of this accomplishment. It was a tremendous class. Maybe I'll design when I retire. You just never know.


Now I'd better work on scanning in more photos for my heritage album. That will be a work in progress for quite a while.

Our new principal started last week. So far, so good. We were all so ready for a breath of fresh air. Hopefully, she will lead us into a positive school year.

For those of you who don't know, I finally took the leap and I'm now on Facebook. You can find me under Jana Holden.

Have a wonderful day!



8 comments:

jeanne said...

Awesome, awesome job!!!!! You really ROCK IT!!!!

Dawn said...

Congrats Jana...that's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you:) I can't believe that you're on Facebook now...who would have ever guessed that you'd be blogging AND on Facebook.

Catherine said...

Oh Jana, cograts again. You have come so far, I do so remember our first class with Liz. Yes you are one artist extraordinaire. I still play around with digital and am so grateful for Jessica's classes but I do love paper and keep returning to it. Nice to have so many artistic ooptions.
Hugs,
Catherine

Anke said...

How fun Jana!!! That certificate looks quite impressive!!! Maybe I'll take that class some day, it sounds like fun! I am so proud of you for being on the CT, that is awesome!!! YOu do a fabulous job and I bet Liv loves everything you do!!!

Smith said...

how did I not know you had this secret talent!! Love the blog and am so impressed with your pages! I cant wait to see a fullbook... you make me feel like such a beginner!!

Nikki said...

Hi Mrs Holden!
I like your pictures.
From Madison

s. said...

ok i just wrote a super long comment but i don't think it went through! oh lordy...so i'll try this again...
just wanted to congrats you on making the creative team at JS!!! SO thrilled for you!! :)

Meg Stocks said...

Love your LO - brings back fond memories! Hugs!