Monday, October 11, 2010
10-ten-10
Wow! What a fun day ! I finally took the leap and joined facebook! I'm not sure I can keep up with everyone, but it was fun seeing so many people in one place! So, I'll give it a shot. See ya there!
We enjoyed a family day in Davenport. Our son-in-law's bday was Saturday so we celebrated by having dinner out at Thunderbay Grille. Bob took photos of our grandson's, Brady, football game. I haven't downloaded any photos yet but will later today. It was a beautiful October day!
We have Columbus Day off on Monday.....YAY! So I'm going to dive right into Jessica's new heritage album class. I've been scanning old photos, restoring them and trying to organize them for this class. I have my sisters to thank for finding mom's photos when they cleaned out her house last summer. We had a wonderful trip down memory lane together with Mom in August. We found a lot of photos that we didn't even know existed. It was like finding a treasure box...full! When the album is finished, I plan on making copies for all of us to keep for our families. I think Mom will be so pleased! If you, too, have old photos in boxes, pull them out and go sign up for this class! Jessica will guide you through the whole process and you will have a beautiful album to keep forever!
Jessica is also offering 2 new classes starting next week. These are also album classes designed for teens. Let's face it, the younger generation has no inhibitions when it comes to new technology. This should be a fun journey and accomplishment for the teens in your life! Check it out here and here.
Have a wonderful Monday! Hope to see you in class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I just LOVE seeing you on FB & on your blog! Love the 10-10-10 LO....and the blog is looking pretty, too! Hugs
i am loooving your new blog look, girlfriend! i'm coming back when i have more time, so i can sit and savor the entire thing like a wonderful cup of cafe mocha! :D love and hugs to you!
I have soo enjoyed looking at your 10 LO. I see some familiar faces..., SWEET!
I thought that picture of you must be many years old; you look like a little kid! New hairdo is WOW!
sounds like you are living the busy life too! That class sounds like fun! How fun that you finally joined FB, it's a whole new world!!!
Post a Comment