Sunday, May 2, 2010

GUESS WHAT'S BACK!!!!

All new Photoshop Fridays at jessicasprague.com!!! Yippee!!!! A few years ago, almost 3 now, I looked forward to Fridays with Jessica when she hosted her Photoshop tutorials. I learned many a trick that way. I was so hooked on them that I printed out each & every one of them and put them in a 3-ring binder, complete with index tab dividers. It was a real "go-to" for me as I was "growing" my digi skills. During last night's Webinar broadcast with Jessica, she announced the return of PSFs! Only now they will be new, refreshed and available on "One Buck Wednesdays." Each one will have a brief tutorial, a mini kit and a printable PDF. It doesn't get much better than this!

Here is my LO from last night's PSF 01:


4 comments:

Dawn said...

What a great LO!!!! i didn't attend the chat cause i went out to dinner with relatives (what could i say...)SO HAPPY those "fridays" are back!! i did the same as you...printed all and in a binder! we are so adictted!!!!....i am happy your doggie is better...they are so special, aren't they??

jeanne said...

Love what you did with it!!!!!

Amy L said...

Good to know! Your page is adorable. And I am so loving your blog girlie!

Dawn said...

I have a binder of Photshop Friday print-outs too! Your LO is really cute...and so is Madeline :)