My mom just called and was overwhelmed with the coffee table book I sent her for Mother's Day! I knew she'd love it! After all, it's full of family memories in Texas last summer. I had the same digital scrapbook pages printed for my album at here but thought Mom would love to have a hard copy to set out in her living room. I had hers printed at Shutterfly. They did a beautiful job. I'm posting the link if you care to see it too. To all my friends who are mothers, have a very happy & special Mother's Day full of love, family and wonderful memories!
SIMPLY SUMMER 2009
3 comments:
What an absolutely perfect album!!!! No wonder your mom was so overwhelmed. What a wondrous present. You ROCK!
Beautiful work. Better than anything else money can afford!
Your book is fantastic, Jana! I love the cover, so pretty!
Post a Comment