The first iNSD challenge was to scrap a LO using the words "today" and "miracle." We had to take a new photo today and pay attention to a little miracle in our everyday life. The LO I made fits this challenge so perfectly. Here's why:
Our little Yorkie is almost 12 years old. She got the dreaded uterine infection and had to be spayed yesterday. All of the infection is gone and it did not spread as we caught it early on. In hind sight, we should have done this when she was younger but we just never did. Luckily, she did extremely well & is in perfect health once again.
We LOVE you Madeline!
Here's my layout.....
Speed Challenge: The speed round today was a lot of fun! During one hour, Kari posted 7 requirements, 1 every 10 minutes, for our layouts. Then we had 1 hour to complete our LO and post it in the gallery! Here's mine:
This sketch of Audrey Hepburn was done by our oldest granddaughter, Audrey! Come to find out, it was done with glue, not a pencil as you might think. That makes it even more remarkable! WTG Audrey! Gramma will print this for you to hang in your bedroom. I love you and am so proud of you!


2 comments:
Your layouts are wonderful, Jana! Audrey is a great artist.
That is a great LO! Course, I'm a little bias to the TWO artists I am fortunate enough to have in my family... that gene must have skipped a generation :)
Post a Comment