Thursday, April 2, 2015

Gallery Stand Out!

I was pleasantly surprised to find out one of my layouts had awarded a GSO-Gallery Stand Out! It's always an honor when that happens. There are so many talented and creative artists in all of the various online galleries. Here is the one that was selected. I created this for one of Designer Digital's birthday challenges...use only 10 words.  My quote has exactly 10! Try challenging yourself sometime by limiting the number of words. You'd be surprised how tricky that might be.


Life, Be Gentle


 I'm steadily working on our photos for our Key West album. Here are a few more pages.



2 Painted Bikes on Fleming St.

A Walk Along the Beach

Cottages on Duvall St. 

The owner of this mansion just turned 90! It was decorated to look like a big birthday cake!




2 comments:

jeanne said...

Richly deserved. Love this series of layouts!!!!!

Carol said...

Beautiful and so well deserved. Hmmmm, how come I didn't know you had this blog! Consider you now on my Feedly!