February Recap:
 |
| Chicago "L" Train |
I've been busy creating a lot of new digital pages for the Designer Digitals team this month. You can find all of the supplies I used here in
My Gallery. I also finished another tutorial for the Awake course by Sebastian Michaels. He's an absolute Photoshop genius! Here's the link if you're interested in taking your Photoshop artistry to the next level.
Photoshop Artistry Courses
 |
| Photo by Mike Ray |
Of course, I'm still a work in progress when it comes to art journaling, but I do try to do a few pages every week. I have both a large and small journal to work in. I get a lot of my inspiration from Pinterest and also Vicky Papaioannou at
Clips-n-cuts.
 |
| In honor of the Oscars! |
 |
| Inspiration from Clips-n-Cuts |
I also am reading a lot of new art journaling ideas from the divine Dina Wakley and Dyan Reavely. I love perusing through the pages and then trying some of their techniques. I highly recommend their books!
 |
| Dina Wakley |
 |
| Ryan Reavely |
It's been bitter cold here lately. We've had many nights in the deep freeze with sub-zero temps. Case in point, -14 last night and -10 expected tonight. Windchills have been even colder. So, I'm really ready for spring to arrive soon! Bring it on March!
 |
| New snowblower came in handy! |
It's time for another weekend! What will you create? Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!
Note: Spring arrives on March 20th and Daylight Savings begins on March 8th! Good news!
No comments:
Post a Comment