Fast forward to January.....
I was honored to write a Photoshop tutorial for the amazing Sebastian Michaels and his brand new course, AWAKE. It is an extension of his Photoshop Artistry course. Registration is closed at this time, but he promises it will open again at some later date. I also had the pleasure of working with Katie Fisher, one of his assistants. This is the composition I used for the tutorial. I used several blending techniques with this iPhoto image, I took in Chicago, and also used products from Designer Digitals . Check out Sebastian's Photoshop Artistry. His images are awesome and his courses can take your Photoshop skills to new heights you never dreamed possible!
![]() |
| URBAN RAIN |
This month, I began a new art journal journey with the Documented Life Project. It's a free, year-long class, with a host of beautiful guest artists. There are weekly prompts and tutorials and I'm hoping to expand my beginning art journaling skills. I will post more on this next time.
Just so my year-end 2014 is complete, I will post a few of my Christmas layouts I created. There were so many holiday products at Designer Digitals, it was hard to resist using them all.
The kids all enjoyed a day of skiing at a local resort, although we sure haven't had much snow around here this season. Man-made snow is just not the same. It's a sharp contrast from last year.
Finally, a quick 2-page layout recapping 2014!
If you feel so inclined, I'd love for you to share my blog with others who may be interested. Also, please leave a comment so I know you were here. Thank you!
As always, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day, week and rest of this new January! See you again in February!














2 comments:
Love it all! Great work my friend💖💖
Stephanie
You are talented, Jana! Beautiful work.
Post a Comment