Aaahhhh, October, one of the most gorgeous months of the year! And this year has been especially gorgeous! The leaves have been changing and the trees have displayed such vibrant colors all around us. I just love this time of year! Here are a few pages I created to showcase the fall season! All products are from Designer Digitals.
My dear friend, Cheryl, came to visit this month too! Busy month! What an incredibly sweet lady and to think we've known each other since elementary school days. Now that's what I call a life-long friend! We had a wonderful time and here's a couple of layouts to preserve our special time together. Love you Cheryl! Come back anytime!
A few other pages and two cards just about completes the month. Of course, Halloween is on the 31st, so happy trick-or-treating! I had to hide the candy I bought so Bob wouldn't eat it all before the little ghosts and goblins rang the doorbell.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of this amazing autumn!












No comments:
Post a Comment