Wednesday, April 2, 2014

iphoneography befores & afters

Hello April 1st!
Well, another month has come and gone and we're still awaiting some real spring weather. This morning it was only 28 with a windchill of 16. I think it was Mother Nature's April Fool's Day joke on us!

I've been actively learning more iphoneography techniques. It is so much fun to take a photo and completely transform it into a piece of art. After taking Susan Tuttle's Iphoneography Self- Portraiture online class, I went on an iPhone app shopping spree. Wow! There are a lot of apps out there! Some of my faves are Camera+, Distress FX,  Mextures, Focal Lab, Scratchcam and Glaze. I have quite a few others in my stash, but these are my go-to apps when I want to create art. I thought it would be fun to see some before and after photos to give you an idea of what I'm doing.

































And here is a digital layout using the straws!
Products by Liv.edesigns and Katie Pertiet
And one more with the rose!
Supplies by Designer Digitals

 So many apps, so little time! Grab your iPhone and some new apps and have a great day! Thanks for taking a few minutes out of your day to stop by.


No comments: