Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March, In Like a Lion and My Creative Muse

Can it really be March? Looking out my window, it very much still looks like January! We still have plenty of snow on the ground and yesterday went down as the coldest March 3rd ever! They say spring is just around the corner but believe me, March definitely came in like a lion! Let's just hope she goes out like a lamb.

Even though everyone complains about the weather, no matter what the season, I have really enjoyed all the snow this year. It's been a great first year of retirement. I never had to deal with it unless I wanted to. Perfect! It's also given me ample time to create new digital layouts and to work on lots of creative projects. So, no real complaints from me.

iPhone and iPad apps are all the rage these days, right? They seriously are so fun to play with and to share on social media such as Facebook and Instagram. I've taken a few of them and actually placed them on layouts. My new favorite app is called Percolator. It is strictly for fun; not really an everyday photo app. Here's a few layouts I created with the results.

http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=304509&title=celebrate&cat=1351

http://www.jessicasprague.com/cpg/displayimage.php?pos=-128693

http://www.jessicasprague.com/cpg/displayimage.php?pos=-12874


Being on two creative teams keeps me in good practice with my mad Photoshop skills and gives my creative muse a chance to play everyday. I love every minute working with Liv Esteban and Nancie Rowe Janitz. Their digital products can all be found at Jessica Sprague. I also love participating in the weekly challenges at Designer Digitals. Katie Pertiet always has a lot to offer.

Here are some of my recent layouts:
http://www.jessicasprague.com/cpg/displayimage.php?pos=-128747

http://www.jessicasprague.com/cpg/displayimage.php?pos=-128724

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=205557&title=italy&cat=1758

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=205572&title=color-shine-tags&cat=1236

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=205273&title=dream&cat=1218


http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=204347&title=hollywood-sign&cat=702



http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=205182&title=mask-challenge&cat=2486

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=205564&title=beach-at-sydney&cat=1758

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=205338&title=template-mash-up&cat=1098
http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=205577&title=turn-back-thursday-challenge&cat=1386


As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by here and have a wonderful, creative day! I hope you leave a comment, so I know you were here!




4 comments:

jeanne said...

You are the lion, rocking this month!!!

Joan Samuels said...

When I grow up I want to be just like you. You are so inspiring to me!!!

Joan Samuels said...

When I grow up I want to be just like you. You are so inspiring to me!!!

Sher said...

wow those layouts are so whimsical! i'll have to check out the app.

Sher
www.shershegoes.com