Tuesday, April 29, 2014

California Girls

I just returned from a fabulous mother-daughter vacation in sunny California! Words cannot describe all the fun we had together, not to mention the awesomeness of just spending some time with each other! I took over 1,000 photos, all with my iPhone. It will take be quite a while to go through and edit them, scrap them and share them. Not to worry, I won't bore you with the entire lot of them. Some of the highlights of the trip, though, were Disneyland, Paramount Studios tour, Hollywood Blvd's Walk of Fame, Dolby Digital Theater, Grauman's Chinese Theater, Easter brunch in Beverly Hills, tour of movie stars' homes and finally, Janlyn's birthday! We packed a lot in and even though Janlyn has lived out there close to 1.5 years now, we both thoroughly enjoyed playing tourist geeks!
"I wish they all could be California Girls!" (Beach Boys)

For now, here are 3 digital scrapbook pages to get my California album started. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderfully, creative kind of day!

Easter brunch in Beverly Hills

Minnie Mouse at Disneyland

Santa Monica Beach




No comments: