Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Time for changes.....

Seasons change and the return of fall is making me want to make some changes right here on my blog. Did you happen to notice the cute new social buttons? The original readymade blocks came from Studio DD right here. All I did was add some cool, grungy type (adler font) and then the links to my social networks. I like having something a little more original thank the ordinary buttons. I took the Behind the Scenes blogging class by Kim Klaussen & Xanthe and am using some of the ideas gained from there.

So far, so good with my recovery from foot surgery! I still can't put any weight down yet, so I'm either in the recliner, or in the recliner or in the recliner. I'm looking forward to being able to get to my desktop for some scrapping. I can sit there for brief periods of time, as of today.

5th Annual Spraguefest was a blast in Minneapolis last month! We had 2 days of classes with Jessica Sprague and a few of her instructors. Then we spent one day at Scrapfest at the Mall of America, sponsored by Archivers. That place is humongous! Shopping at Archivers felt soooo good! I brought back some awesome new goodies from Heidi Swapp and Pink Paislee.

It's been a while since I posted any layouts, so here's a few that I created last month. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day! Look for more changes later this month!

Orchard Harvest Mega Kit by Samantha Walker
Fall Fling & Autumn Afternoon by Lori Whitlock
In The News by Liv.Edesigns

Look At This by Splendid Fiins and OMG by Anna Aspnes
Type Mask Tool technique; template byCilenia Curtis
Rosie by Samantha Walker
Liv.Edesigns and Anna Aspnes
Caught on Camera by Pink Paislee




No comments: