Saturday, September 8, 2012

VENZA

How did this happen? I forgot to post photos of my new car! I hadn't bought a new car since 2002! I loved my Avalon but it was time to get a new car. I am now the proud owner of a Toyota Venza, which is a crossover vehicle with AWD. I  L.O.V.E. IT! It's totally different from any car I've ever had and I've never had a black car either. So, without further delay, meet my chic new Venza! I'm taking on a road trip next week to our 5th annual Spraguefest in Minneapolis. More on Spraguefest later.











One of our daughters and son-in-law bought my Avalon so our granddaughter would have a car to drive. She just had her 16th bday and has her license! She was thrilled and I'm happy to still have it in the family.

Okay, see ya later. I'm vegging on the couch tonight and think I'll see if there's a good movie on tonight.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jana! Just going through the Behind the Scenes blogroll so I can add everyone in my bookmarks for the class. Looking at your blog, and then your name... and seeing that you're going to Spraguefest... I finally connected the dots! Congrats on the new car!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jana! Just going through the Behind the Scenes blogroll so I can add everyone in my bookmarks for the class. Looking at your blog, and then your name... and seeing that you're going to Spraguefest... I finally connected the dots! Congrats on the new car!