Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Top Ten List!

I'm sure this should be my top 20 or 30 or 100 but here goes...my top ten reasons I loved the 5th annual Spraguefest in Minneapolis!

#10-little sleep required
  #9-photo walk and head shots
  #8-no shortage of cameras & laptops
  #7-Open Book 
  #6-scrapping celebs all around
  #5-non-stop shopping at MOA and Archivers
  #4-classes taught by Jessica, Kayla & Nisa
  #3-cupcakes
  #2-Jessica's amazing team
and the #1 reason I loved Spraguefest.........................
   being with the most awesome peeps on the planet!!!

Awesome Spraguers at The Book in Minneapolis
We had a wonderful time laughing, eating, catching up after a year, learning together and sharing stories. I was privileged to help Jessica as a TA during 2 of her classes...awesome!  What started as a small class reunion 5 years ago has fast become an annual event for digi scrappers. It all went by too fast and we're already looking forward to next year!

More on Spraguefest coming later! First I have to get through some major foot surgery on Friday. Prayers accepted!

Thanks for stopping by and maybe next year you can join us at the 6th annual Spraguefest!




2 comments:

Barbara said...

What wonderful memories. It was such a fun event!
Sending prayers your way for your surgery on Friday!
Barbara

Jenn/PrettyinPosies said...

I love that group shot & your top ten list. So hoping Spraguefest makes its way over to the East Coast so it is easier for me to go!