July already? Wow, 2012 is half over!
Happy 4th of July America! We are so blessed to live in the United States and I hope everyone has a great holiday and appreciates our freedoms we enjoy every day.
Uh, can you say s a u n a? We are experiencing a major heat wave and breaking all kinds of records. I am not a fan and am staying inside under the A/C.
Our family will be celebrating my mom's 90th birthday next week in Texas. It's hard to believe she will be 90 but we are so thankful and look forward to spending time with her and our family. We have planned a little party for her and here's the poster I made to have in the entry hall. If you like making posters, Jessica Sprague has a fun class
right here.
I have happily been scrapping away every since school let out. I love my summer time freedom to create every day if I want. I also reorganized all of my digi supplies in ACDSee, thanks to a new class
here by Kayla Lamoreaux. Everything is much more stream lined and also backed up on my EHD.
We had a blast at the Beach Boys concert, celebrating 50 years, in Milwaukee this past weekend! It was part of the Summerfest there. Everyone from our generation was singing along & dancing to such hits as Help Me Rhonda, Barbara Ann, Little Deuce Coupe, Surfer Girl, Surfin' USA, Wouldn't It Be Nice, Fun Fun Fun, Be True to Your School,Good Vibrations and Kokomo. Lots of others too!
And now, here are my June/July digital layouts. Thanks for looking!
 |
| Scraplift from J.Long at DD |
 |
| Photoshop Friday 3.9.12 |
 |
| Adding texture overlays to photos |
 |
| Speed scrap_Beach Party kit |
 |
| Photoshop Friday 5.4.12 |
 |
| Speed scrap I hosted! |
 |
| Another speed scrap LO |
 |
| Take Me Out to the Ball Game challenge I hosted. |
 |
| Sketched watercolor tutorial by Irene @Oscraps |
Hope you're enjoying your summer and thanks for stopping by today!
1 comment:
Gosh Jana! I am amazed with how many LOs you are able to produce, and with such flair and elegance. Great job, pal!
Post a Comment