Exciting News! Jessica is offering a FREE class June 18-23! 5 projects in 5 days!
Photoshop Top 5
Recap: 7 Days in May
Wow! Another whole week of inspiration, challenges and creating! Each day brought a new challenge and here are my results. TFL!
![]() |
| Be Positive & Inspire Challenge-my nephew Hunter |
![]() |
| Story of 2 Diptych Challenge |
![]() |
| Off Center and Sorbet Challenge-Janlyn & Ben |
![]() |
| Template Ad Challenge |
![]() |
| Repeat 3 Times Challenge |
![]() |
| Art Journal Challenge |
![]() |
| My special little peeps from school |
![]() |
| Texas Bluebonnets |
![]() |
| Then & Now |
![]() |
| Cattle Egret |
![]() |
| Signs of Spring |
![]() |
| 1990 |
![]() |
| My sweet girl |
![]() |
| Flowers from Bob |
![]() |
| Coping with my empty nest |
![]() |
| Mother's Day |
![]() |
| Aaaahhh |
Have a wonderful day!
![]() |



















7 comments:
Great new look. You were very diligent to get that pinterest link on.
Love the new look! Fabulous layouts, too!
Jana! I think your new look is rockin!! I really enjoyed seeing all your layouts in one place, I've missed a few, and your work is simply gorgeous- everytime. I'll stop by again, and again, and again!
KerriAnne
fabulous new look!!!! You are rocking the layouts!!!
gorgeous layouts!! i am feeling bad that last week was just too much for me and left me unable to play. :(
jana ... loving the blog! and your LOs from 7 days are all SO beautiful. i had a really busy, stressful week and didn't have time to do even one challenge. i really enjoyed it last year, so i'll live through you for this year! ;) great job!
Blog make-over looks great! Also I love your layout about your fave apps...too cute!
Post a Comment