Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer Blues

Summer is winding down my friends. They say all good things must come to an end....but why? It's been so wonderful having Janlyn home, seeing my family in Texas, spending time with grandkids, listening to the birds, seeing the beautiful flowers, grilling out, relaxing the deck, reading books, going to movies and spending time with friends, scrapbooking, making cards, etc. Why would I want all of this to end? I don't! Guess I'm just having the annual summer blues.

I have a few more layouts to post and then I'd better get busy helping Janlyn to pack, running errands and having one more mother/daughter lunch out today!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a terrific day and try to escape those summer blues doing something that makes your heart sing!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love! the Chicago layouts! Will have to try this with some NYC pictures!

Anke said...

I hear you! I wish summer wouldn't fly by like it does!!! I bet it was great to have your baby home for an extended time, I can't even imagine what that is going to be like... Love your pages, they are gorgeous, I specifically love the Chicago ones :)