Milwaukee was a blast last weekend! 5 couples celebrating Ardis' and Dianne's
BIG 60th birthdays! First we went on 2 brewery tours. The 1st one was the huge
Miller Brewery and the 2nd one was a micro brewery,
Lakefront Brewery. The weather was perfectly gorgeous on Saturday. We had a great time eating on the roof of
La Perla which served, oh yeah, the most delicious margaritas of all time! After dinner, Dianne, Ardis & I rode the red chili pepper and phone videos popped up everywhere. I suspect YouTube might have a hysterical video. LOL!!! To top off the evening, we went to
Lucille's Rockin Pianos where we laughed so hard we couldn't take it anymore. Incredible piano entertainers with endless energy, a huge crowd, and more fun than any of us have had in ages. Thanks to Jen (Dianne's DIL) for organizing the whole thing! We made fun of her green folder she carried along but she truly had everything all set for us.
 |
| Bob & I enjoying a beer on the tap at Miller Inn! |
 |
| Ardis, me, Mackensie, Jen, Dianne |
 |
| Happy Birthday GFs! |
 |
| (standing)Jen, Chris, Bob, Ron, Ken, (sitting) Dianne, me, Ardis, Mackensie |
 |
| Miller Inn |
You read that right!
47 freebies coming this weekend! All you have to do is hop (pun intended) on the bloghop train and take the ride! Fun guaranteed and what a fabulous way to add to your digi stash. There will be a huge collaborative digital kit, lots of quick pages
including 1 from me, digital clusters and hybrid goodies. So mark your calendar and set your reminders on your phones & compys. You won't want to miss this event! I'll meet you back here
Friday night at 9:00 CST!
NEWSFLASH! Jessica will be announcing a new class for July this coming Sunday, June 26th! Woot!
Last but not least, I've been happily scrapping on my iMac all week. Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy that? Yeah, thought so! Here are a few more pages to add to my summer layouts. I have a full folder ready to print. Woo hoo!
 |
| I made this for Bob for Father's Day! |
 |
| Joey on his fishing day with Grandpa |
 |
| Haley on a tree swing; this is a speed scrap LO |
 |
| Perfectly spring! |
 |
| Backyard Robin |
 |
| Serenity |
 |
Our fresh new summer look!
|
That's all for now! Hope you'll leave me a kind comment so I know you were here. Thanks for stopping by and hope you are enjoying your summer so far!

4 comments:
What a great time you all had in Milwaukee. Super photos. ~Ann
Oh my, they are all such fabulous layouts, I can't pick a favorite!!!
Great pic of you and daddy!! Beautiful LO's!!! I especially love the one of dad's girls!!!
Makes my heart smile =)
Muah
Love ya,
Princess
hey look! it's you and bob! loved seeing you right here! xoxox
Post a Comment