Welcome to Jana's Journey! This is stop #24 on the JessicaSprague.com birthday bloghop train. You're 1/2 way through collecting all the amazing freebies that have been created just for you to celebrate Jessica's 4th birthday. Are you just loving all the goodies so far? In case you're just now hopping on the train, please go back to the beginning so you don't miss anything. The 1st stop is at Jessica's awesome blog right
here.
*********10:00p.m. EST-sorry,all links have now expired.
My QP:
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to stay a while and browse!
43 comments:
thank you jana! beautiful!
Love it!
Thank you!
Thank you so much for the sweet quick page!
thanks, Jana!
i adore this!! thanks jana!
Great quick page! Thanks, Jana!
Hey Ms. Jana...LOVE your QP! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us :)
love this11 Thank you so much
woohoo! multiphoto QP! Jana, i have really enjoyed being on the CT with you and being inspired by your work. You rock!
Cute cute cute thanks for creating this blog hop treasure!
thank you so much my dear friend for being such an awesome part of our birthday celebration! grateful hugs to you!
Jana, I love your QP and your blog. Will return to check out all your fabby LO's!
Jana, great QP...I too am a 2nd grade teacher. I'll be back!! I hope you have some "school" pages on your blog.
Sweet Jana, your page is so cute! Thank you!
And, thanks for being a part of our CT!
Thank you Jana! Love this quick page! Can't wait to see you again at Spraguefest! :)
Oh I like this cluster and quick page! Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for this QP! :)
Love all the different photo frames. Cute page! Thanks so much!
Thank you!
Jana, Thanks for the lovely QP
Thanks for the great QP!
Thanks so much!!
Just beautiful!!!!! Love, love, love your work, so talented!
Thanks, Jana.
Miki
Love this one Jana and all the other QP's. Gonna have to make a whole album out of all of this. Thanks. ~Ann
Beautiful page, Jana. I love your blog header.
it is beautiful Jana - thank you!
Beautiful work, Jana! Thanks so much!
Thanks Jana!
Thanks sooo much for an awesome blog hop! You are just tooo generous!
Thank you for the free quick page. I can not wait to use it! Congratulations on 4 years!
This is really beautiful, Jana! Thank yoU!
super cute QP -- thank you!
What fun! The hanging tag is so cute - and brilliant!
This is a lovely QP! Thank you for sharing it on the bloghop!
Love this. It will look gorgeous in my daughter's album. Thank you so much!
Awesome! Thanks so much!
Thank you and I love the background on your page!
Just gorgeous! You rock, my dear friend!
Thanks so much!
Thanks!
Very cute page. Thanks!
Many thanks!
Post a Comment