Sunday, March 20, 2011

Final 3 and many more!

I made it to the finish line with Jessica's Digi in Deeper class! We covered 4 different styles and although I lean toward my favorites, it was a lot of fun playing around with new and different styles. It's always good to stretch out of one's comfort zone & grow! It was the best class ever and here are my final 3 layouts which represent the whimsical style.




My birthday was on the 15th and this was one was really wonderful! Celebrations with family and friends and I hope I'm blessed to enjoy many more! Here are a few LOs from my special day.




This last LO was a repeat of one of the DIDer lessons that I loved.  I used some pretty new papers called Cora from Queen of Quirk. They will be available next Monday at Jessica Sprague.

 I will be heading for Texas next week on my spring break. I will be with my mom and my sisters and their families. I'm really looking forward to seeing them all! I will be giving them their Heritage albums too. Can't wait for that!

And finally, spring has arrived! WELCOME SPRING! I hope you & yours enjoy a fabulous spring!

2 comments:

Anke said...

Wow, you are done! Great job! I bet you learned a lot of fun new stuff! I love your pages, especially the one at the bottom! It's so sweet!!! Have a wonderful trip, enjoy yourself and recuperate! I can't wait to hear what they thought about the albums!

Dawn said...

Hope you had a very happy birthday! Enjoy your spring break trip :)