Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ready for the holidays!


Ah, the wonderful feeling and realization that I am now on my winter break vacation! The tree is trimmed, gifts are bought and almost all wrapped, my new Frosted Cupcake candle is aglow, snow has covered the ground and school is closed.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! I'm listening to Christmas music daily and I now have time to work on several unfinished digital projects!

   To start off my play time I made a layout with new papers and elements from In The Making. The collection is called Moments and will be available on Monday at Jessica Sprague. I'll try to remember to post the link then.  New products are always so fun to work with. I love this photo of our daughter Jennifer in her school planetarium.



There's another awesome announcement for Monday as well. Jessica is going to team with Heidi Swapp for a fabulous new class. I can't wait to see what they've cooked up together.
Mouse, Paper, Scissors...its bound to be fabulous! 



We are feeling very blessed and happy around our household. I hope you are too! Enjoy your holidays and take time to relax with your family! I sure plan on doing the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout and daughter! My son graduated from college with a degree in astrophysics. He has always had a strong interest in astronomy. We use to visit our local planetarium when he was young.

Miki