Ah, a Monday off from school is always a treat! I worked on several projects this weekend and am still going strong. It feels so good to be caught up, at least in part. I loved grabbing onto that extra hour this weekend too! Could I please have an extra hour every day? Then I just know I could get caught up.
Bob has been traveling on business trips this month. Last week he was in Boston (wish I could have come with him Boston Dawn) and this week he's in Wisconsin. Last night's kick-off (no pun intended) to the meetings was at Lambeau Field, where they were treated like queens & kings in a private box. I wish wives had been invited!
The photo in this LO is such a special moment with our grandson Nate. I love Liv's new bookplates, new today in the store. Photos or predesigned, they're all terrific and will probably show up in the stockings this year.
Here are a couple of other projects: This is a LO using Jessica's template and a scrap lift from my dear friend, Amy LeJeune. Thanks Amy! Templates are the handiest inventions ever!
This is the Halloween card I made for our grandkids using Echo Park's kit and iKari's card template. I seriously have used Kari's template as my go-to card a million times! Love it! I printed 2/per page and folded at the center. I included a little Halloween joke on the inside too. I told you I've been busy! :) I have one more to share with you on Wednesday, so hope you'll stop back by.
2 huge announcements from Jessica! She is offering a FREE inspirational class later this month. Run, don't walk, and register right here today!
Plus, the 1st ever Christmas blog hop by the graduates of Art of Digital Design. I will not be participating this time around (too much on my plate right now) but mark your calendar. It's going to be huge & fantastic!
I hope all this digi goodness inspires you to create today! Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week!










7 comments:
Yay - this is all so exciting! LOVE your Halloween cards - adorable!
You have really been busy! I love everything you had don, but especially the PROOF LO. Just put my name on it!
Fantastic LOs and your card turned out really adorable!
So much goodness in one weekend. Hooray!!!
You have been busy and made some fabulous stuff! Such an honor to be lifted (and I like your version better!). Love the reading layout too and your cards.
Love the layouts, grandkids are such fun to scrap. Great phots and stories.
Catherine
boy, you have been a busy beaver for sure! :) I love all the wonderful things you have created, you talented lady you!!!
Post a Comment