Friday night all 3 of us went to see a movie together. That hasn't happened in ages. We went out to eat first at Fieldstone. I had the Parmesan Crusted Grouper which was delicious. We had their spinach/artichoke appetizer which is one of our faves. We saw Eat, Pray, Love which I probably enjoyed the most but Janlyn & Bob liked it too. I haven't read the book; I know, read the book first then see the movie. Oh well…
Eat, Pray, Love trailer
I spent most of yesterday doing laundry (oh how I miss having my days free for that), running errands and playing catch-up in general. I wanted to be free today so I could indulge in some creative time on my iMac. My Spraground photos are awaiting and I'm itching to scrap them all! I actually created a few layouts today and posted them in the JS gallery. JessicaSprague. It felt so good to do that again. I just haven't had the time lately with trying to get back into the swing of working again. Here are my LOs from Chicago. I used our special Travelogue supplies for the first and 3rd ones and mostly my own supplies for the second.
Chicago Temple Stained Glass Windows
City Pulse_The Bean (I like this one better than the 1st)
I love how this gives the feel of looking out a window!
The 3 "Js"_Jared, Jessica, Jana
Spraguefest Chronicles in a LO!
Oh, here's a new LO of Janlyn. She's starting to look & feel like herself again!
I used Jessica's Photoshop Friday #15.
I hope you're enjoying your weekend too! Have a great week and stay cool!





4 comments:
Oh what wonderful photos, Spraguefest looks like it was wonderful. Luv your layouts as well as the photos. You have become quite the "artiste"
Hugs
Catherine
Jana, just wonderful pages. I love your Chicago shots! And Janlyn is looking beautiful as always!
Jana - yes, read EPL and then read Eliz. Gilbert's "Committed" for a continuation of their love story - and an insight into the history of marriage.
She's such a great writer.
so wonderful to see your layouts again. Wish I'd been the 4th "J", giggle. Love the bean photo.
p.s. I need to read the book too.
Post a Comment