Well, I'm coming along with Jessica's design class. Here's a sample of some of the elements I've made to go with the papers I posted the other day. They're all pretty basic (tags, stickers, frames, etc.) but I'm learning along the way and am keeping up with our assignments. I was trying to scan in buttons today for extracting & using but had, shall we say, issues and nothing was working right. My good friend, Joan S, bailed me out and helped me with my scanner's settings. Then everything worked like a charm and I've been scanning buttons, watercolor paint swashes and all kinds of things tonight. Thanks GF! Joan & I first met during Jessica's first online class 3 years ago and we've been close friends ever since. Speaking of which, Happy 3rd Birthday to JessicaSprague.com and to all my Spraground Sistahs! It's been an exciting journey for all of us and quite an addiction I must confess.

3 comments:
Happy 3rd b-day to us (can't believe that it's been 3 years)! Your tags & frames look great...congrats :)
Wow, Jana, you are a rockstar! Love these!
You go girl, great work. Boy Jana you have come so far!
Clap, clap, clap....
Catherine
Post a Comment