Happy 2014!
January, the coldest month of the year! Wow! It has certainly held true this year! We have had tons of snow, several arctic blasts known as the polar vortex and temperatures well below zero for extended periods of time. F.R.I.G.I.D. is the word! We have another big snow storm coming tomorrow and again next week, with promises of once again dipping below zero. To be honest, this has been a great first year to be retired. I haven't had to go out unless I wanted to..aaahhh. I've been cozy in front of the fireplace and have spent a lot of time either on my computer or in my scrapbook room playing and creating to my heart's content! Not a bad way to spend winter.
Here are a few winter/snow layouts I've done with Katie Pertiet's Winter Ice Collection. I love this kit and it is loaded with goodies. Here is the link in case you're interested.
Winter Ice These layouts really make winter look beautiful, which it really is!
Here are some other layouts I did this month! These were created from designs by the fabulous & talented
Nancie Rowe Janitz and
Liv.edesigns!
Stay warm, enjoy the upcoming month of love, AKA February, and I'll post more later! Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment