And I'm not even Irish! But today was my lucky day! I got the new iPad3 wi-fi4! Woot! I'm thrilled because I had the first generation and the differences are huge! Sara & the kids are coming to celebrate my birthday tomorrow. I have a surprise for the girls...ssshhhhhh, don't tell, I'm giving them my old one, which is in pristine condition. I think they'll be thrilled to get it!
Bob took me out for an elegant dinner on my birthday, the 15th! We went
here and it was amazing! Photos aren't the best but take a look. Presentation would be the key word don't you think! But the best part wasn't the dinner, it was the surprise Bob gave me for my birthday for next year. Yep, next year for my, ahem, big one and for my retirement, he's taking me to.....wait for it.....PARIS!!! He told me now so that we have a year to plan our trip of a lifetime! I've always wanted to go to Paris!
 |
| Our own private area. |
 |
| Sea bass |
 |
| White chocolate sauce-look at those hearts! |
 |
| Are you even believing this?! Awesome! |
Janlyn has been on her first "real" spring break trip this past week. She and a group of friends went to Panama City Beach, FL. She said she had the best week of her life! I'm very happy for her!
A brief moment about the weather we've had all week................freakin' 80's in March! Need I say more
See my happy feet! Birkenstocks rock for me!
I have a few new layouts for you to see. I simply can't get enough time to do all I want. Guess you'd say I'm addicted. Pretty healthy addiction though, ha ha!
 |
| Leap Year 2012 |
 |
| Livin' It Up (new kit from Liv) |
 |
| Photoshop Friday |
 |
| Photos in type challenge |
 |
| Photoshop Friday |
 |
| Winter Cardinals in our backyard |
 |
| 3 Fabulous Gals |
 |
| Photoshop Friday |
Hope you enjoyed St. Patrick's Day and that you had a little luck in your day! Thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
happy belated birthday. dinner looks fabulous!!! and I read about your trip next year, your husband ROCKS!!!!!
Oh my gosh Jana, can I come with you? :) Wow, that is quite the present!!! Happy belated birthday, looks like it was a fabulous one! Love all your lovely pages, especially the one with the cardinals!
Oh wow! HUGE congrats on your birthday and your upcoming trip. I love each and every one of your pages. The cardinal one in particular is gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment