Monday, July 18, 2011

XHW!!!

The Xtreme Heat Wave is here! It is way too hot for my blood and this kind of excessive heat & heat indices is so rare here. So whats I gonna do? Hello A/C! Hello iced tea! Hello digiscrapping! Just think, I might get a lot of projects done this week and that would be the best. I am starting to feel the "Oh no, it's already mid-July" symptoms. Why do summers always seem to slip away so swiftly?

Of course I've been scrapping lots for the Creative Team! Not only does that help out at JS.com, but it helps me to fill my own albums. Win-win! Hmmmm, I need more albums come to think of it.

My sweet hubby's birthday is coming up on Friday. Bob & I are going off to Chitown this weekend, just the 2 of us. Yes, just the 2 of us! Bliss! We are long overdue for a little getaway time.

Have a great week and do something that makes your heart sing! And if you live where it's hot, stay cool!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah--Chicago!
I couldn't even pick a favorite layout as I loved them all!
You Rock!

Anonymous said...

Love all your layouts! The watermelon seed spitting contest is fabulous. Reminds me of the times with all my cousins at our camp.

Miki