The worst of 2010:
Janlyn's accident last summer; thankfully, she has made a full recovery.
Bob's asthma attacks, ugh
Our Yorkie got spayed at the ripe age of 12. She also made a full recovery and acts like a puppy again.
Okay, enough of the worst. I have to say I don't mind saying good-bye to 2010. It certainly wasn't one of our best years.
The best of 2010:
Janlyn's recovery and her time back at home with us! (She leaves for Iowa in 2 weeks.)
Creating my own blog! (something I vowed I would never do.......never say never, I know)
Joining Jessica Sprague's Creative Team!
Bob's promotion to Vice-President of his company!
Welcome 2011!
I'm really excited for this fresh new beginning! I'm so excited to keep growing with the Creative Team and with my Photoshop skills. I'm just finishing my heritage album project and it's looking beautiful. I'm so pleased. Here's a little sneak peek. Now here's the icing on the cake...I've decided to hand deliver the printed books (I'll be printing 4) to my mom and 2 sisters. Yep, that' means I'll fly to Texas over spring break so we can cherish this album together. We had such a wonderful time finding all these old photos last summer when I was there so I feel like we've all had a part in this book. I want to see and feel the excitement all over again when I give them their own copy! Not only do I think they'll love it, I think they'll be amazed at how I was able to restore most of these old photos to a pretty good level. Thanks Jessica! If you are interested in restoring old family photos and putting together your own heritage album, I hight recommend Jessica's class. Family History Album Class
Have a wonderful, healthy and happy new year! Thanks for sharing a few minutes here with me!


8 comments:
ooooooh, they are going to be so excited to get their very own copies of the album. What a wonderful keepsake. Wishing you and yours a much better new year!
Definitely ready to say goodbye to 2010! I cant wait to see what amazing things 2011 has in store for our family! Love your gorgeous heritage pages mommy!
<3 ya all the way to jupiter and back
Wonderful heritage pages! Your family will treasure the album. I made an album a couple of years ago for my sisters, but that was before I got into all the wonderful digi art. So, I'm redoing some of the pages to include more stories that we remember as a child. Looking forward to working with you and the Creative Team at Jessica's in 2011. You all inspire me!
Miki
The album is beautiful Jana! How exciting to be able to deliver it in person!
What wonderful pages Jana! I really like them!
I loved how you listed the best and the worst of the year, you really had a tough one there for a while! I can see why Janlyn is ready to say goodbye to the year :) Off to a new and better one my friend!
Oh Jana,
What a work of art, I know your mother and family will so enjoy. You created a masterpiece. I, too, hopw 2011 is a little happier less challenge filled year : )
Catherine
PS, I just loved writing 1.1.11 for a day
Oh wow! I just love those heritage layouts you made. Your Mom and sisters are going to be so excited to get them. What an amazing present! I hope that 2011 is a great year for you guys!
Jana...Happy New Year to you & your family! Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2011 filled with love and laughter :)
Post a Comment