Friday, September 24, 2010

Blog Design & Fabulous Fridays!




Okay, so I have my remodeling complete now on my blog. I took the new Blog Design Basics class at JessicaSprague, where else? Crystal Wilkerson & Kristina Proffitt taught this easy to follow class. I'm glad to now know how to change the looks of my blog using more personal designs. The "label" on my banner and the background paper is something from the kit I designed during another class with Jessica a few months ago. I love being able to use my own designs!

TGIF! Of course, I think all Fridays are fabulous! Fridays are the start of a fresh new weekend with the sweet anticipation of doing those things that make us happy and give us some R & R! Bob & I usually begin at Cannova's, simply the best Italian food around! Of course an organic beverage, aka vino, accompanies our meal along with Pat playing beautiful classical & broadway music on the grand piano. The atmosphere is sure to ease the stress of the week and to begin the weekend pleasures.  Can't wait for Bob to get home so we can go tonight! Our usual waiter always has a glass of merlot ready for me even before we ever get seated! Gotta love that!

Last, but not least, Fridays always mean a new episode of Photoshop Fridays by Jessica! You get a video tutorial, template, and mini kit to complete a digital layout in  only 30 min.  At only $1, you can't go wrong!



So whatever your weekend plans are, I hope you have a super first weekend of fall! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

s. said...

hi! your blog looks great! we were in the designer class together and now this one too! so fun! love your new look! :)

Anke said...

your blog turned out so beautiful Jana! I just don't have the time for more classes...that paper you created is fantabulous too, design and color! You are so dang creative!

Catherine said...

Oh your new blog look is wonderful. I still don't know how to make my own blog...lol
This is really amazing Jana, clap, clap, clap.
Catherine

Dawn said...

Jana...your blog looks gorgeous! I signed up for the class, but haven't started the lessons yet. Love your background paper :)