Sunday, May 23, 2010

30 MINUTE CHALLENGE!

The quarterly sale at Designer Digitals is going on this weekend! In case you're wondering, this is an event that happens, yes 4 x year, where your mile-long wish list becomes reality inside your shopping cart. You can hold off, you can add to, delete, make changes, do whatever you like. But by midnight Tuesday, the game is over and you will have bent some plastic!!! Ah, but the good news is you have all kinds of inspiration from not only your new digi supplies but from all the eye candy in the challenge & special events galleries. We all know that retail therapy is not only a necessity in a woman's life, but it is also healthy! This is my LO from Cassie's 30 minute challenge yesterday. I rarely get a LO done in 30 minutes but with the push from these challenges, I can do it and it's really refreshing not to over think what I'm doing.



Bob has really come a long way with his photography and I think it's safe to say, he has become addicted! We have a lot of bluebirds across the street from our house on the golf course. The boxes they nest in are scattered around the course and it's a photographer's paradise. Of course the golfers like it too! Bob has spent many hours over there and I'm looking forward to scrapping more of his photos! This was shot with his Nikon and 300mm lens.
Okay, I'm off to tag all my new supplies. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Amy L said...

This layout was such a hit in the 30 MM gallery and you can certainly see why! Tell Bob the photo is gorgeous and I'm jealous of that lens. Just lovely work, Jana!

Catherine said...

Hi Jana,
What a delightful layout of a beautiful picture. I wish I could do more layouts in 30 minutes. I am a slow scrapper both digi and paper...lol
Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend
Catherine